- Glendon Low passes his Multi-IFR Flight Test !
Glendon Low passes his Multi-IFR Flight Test !September 08, 2014
Glendon came to us from China to complete our Professional Pilot Program.
After the training, Glendon is now leaving Canada to go back to China with a Commercial Pilot License and Multi-Instrument Rating Group 1.
He will be a First Officer in an Airline Company in China to fly on the Airbus.
Great Job Glendon !!
Glendon seen here with the Transport Canada Flight Test Examiner adding Glendon's third bar to his shoulder epaulettes.
- Class of 2018 Blasts ahead of Schedule December 20, 2017
- Jason Stark, ATPL - FCI's newest Instructor December 16, 2017
- Highest CPL Checkride Score in Canada! December 16, 2017
- Yashaj Rathod’s Solo December 08, 2017
- Congratulation to Mohammed Adil October 26, 2016
- Congratulation to Amer Younis! September 27, 2015 read all