- Flight Training
- Private Pilot License
Private Pilot License
The Private Pilot License course is based on a minimum of 45 hours of flight training. Of which 17 hours must be dual instruction. We have factored 25 hours of dual instruction since this is more realistic. Students are required to complete 3 hours of dual cross country flying, and 5 solo.
Students are provided with the ground school in preparation for the written test.
The number of hours to complete the course may vary depending on student abilities, time available for training and frequency of flights.
Costs (based on minimum requirements in a C-152):
- 25 Hours dual instruction - $179.00 per hour
- 20 Hours solo - $120.00 per hour
- 20 Hours ground briefing - $59.00 per hour
- 40 Hours Ground School - $500.00 (includes 40 hours of class instruction)
- Books & Supplies
- Flight Test and rental of aircraft for test
- License processing and written examination fees
- English Language ICAO testing requirement
- Restricted Radio Operators Exam and Application
- Students wanting to train on the C-172, add $20.00 per hour
- Prices do not include applicable sales tax
- Class of 2018 Blasts ahead of Schedule December 20, 2017
- Jason Stark, ATPL - FCI's newest Instructor December 16, 2017
- Highest CPL Checkride Score in Canada! December 16, 2017
- Yashaj Rathod’s Solo December 08, 2017
- Congratulation to Mohammed Adil October 26, 2016
- Congratulation to Amer Younis! September 27, 2015 read all