- About Us
- Professor Kevin Baker - ESL Expert
Professor Kevin Baker - ESL Expert
Mr. Kevin Baker began his aviation career shortly after becoming a public/high school Music and English teacher. He began teaching in 1995 in rural Saskatchewan. By the year 2000, he had completed his commercial license and multi-engine IFR rating and began work for various Western Canadian-based aerial pesticide application companies flying numerous restricted agricultural aircraft of varying powers and design. After moving to Ontario, he maintained his commercial license status and has remained active as a pilot flying aircraft out of Brampton, Burlington, Guelph and now Kingston.
Mr. Baker brings his extensive teaching experience as well as his passionate, engaging and empowering approach to students to Fly Canadian Inc and its affiliated Independent Professional Aviation College program as an English/ESL support teacher and certified In-flight instructor. He is incredibly proud to join this organization whose vision is to continue to build, through collaboration and a culture of excellence and discipline, a truly exceptional opportunity for both domestic and international pilot candidates.
- Class of 2018 Blasts ahead of Schedule December 20, 2017
- Jason Stark, ATPL - FCI's newest Instructor December 16, 2017
- Highest CPL Checkride Score in Canada! December 16, 2017
- Yashaj Rathod’s Solo December 08, 2017
- Congratulation to Mohammed Adil October 26, 2016
- Congratulation to Amer Younis! September 27, 2015 read all