- Flight Training
- Private Pilot License
Private Pilot License
The Private Pilot License course is based on a minimum of 45 hours of flight training. Of which 17 hours must be dual instruction. We have factored 25 hours of dual instruction since this is more realistic. Students are required to complete 3 hours of dual cross country flying, and 5 solo.
Students are provided with the ground school in preparation for the written test.
The number of hours to complete the course may vary depending on student abilities, time available for training and frequency of flights.
Costs (based on minimum requirements in a C-152):
- 25 Hours dual instruction - $179.00 per hour
- 20 Hours solo - $120.00 per hour
- 20 Hours ground briefing - $59.00 per hour
- 40 Hours Ground School - $500.00 (includes 40 hours of class instruction)
- Books & Supplies
- Flight Test and rental of aircraft for test
- License processing and written examination fees
- English Language ICAO testing requirement
- Restricted Radio Operators Exam and Application
- Students wanting to train on the C-172, add $20.00 per hour
- Prices do not include applicable sales tax
- Congratulation to Mohammed Adil October 25, 2016
- Congratulation to Amer Younis! September 27, 2015
- Congrats to Tim Burgess for passing his Private Pilot License Flight Test! September 03, 2015
- Students Accomplishing and receiving their Private Pilot Licenses August 24, 2015
- Follow us on Instragram, Twitter and Facebook for the latest news and information. August 24, 2015
- We are so proud of our graduates August 24, 2015 read all