- Flight Training
- Night Rating
You require a minimum of 20 hours of flight training, 10 of which must be night flying, 5 must be dual including a minimum of 2 hours of cross country time.
5 hours must be solo; this must include a minimum of 10 take-offs and landings. The remaining 10 hours must be dual instrument training; a maximum of 5 hours can be completed in the simulator and the remaining 5 hours must be in the aircraft.
There is no practical or written test, but students must meet the necessary skill requirements. This will allow an already Private Pilot Licence Holder with a valid medical (Cat I or III) to legally fly at night.
Costs (based on minimum requirements in a C-152)
- 5 Hours dual flight instruction - $179.00 per hour
- 5 Hours solo flying - $120.00 per hour
- 5 Hours dual Instrument Flight - $179.00 per hour
- 5 Hours Flight Simulator time - $119.00 per hour (includes Instructor)
*5 hours of instrument time completed in the PPL training can be credited towards the Night Rating
- License processing fees
- Students wanting to train on the C-172, add $20.00 per hour
- Prices do not include applicable sales tax
- Congratulation to Mohammed Adil October 25, 2016
- Congratulation to Amer Younis! September 27, 2015
- Congrats to Tim Burgess for passing his Private Pilot License Flight Test! September 03, 2015
- Students Accomplishing and receiving their Private Pilot Licenses August 24, 2015
- Follow us on Instragram, Twitter and Facebook for the latest news and information. August 24, 2015
- We are so proud of our graduates August 24, 2015 read all