- Flight Training
- Multi Engine Rating
Multi Engine Rating
The Multi engine rating is perhaps the most fun to obtain. There is really not too much new to learn apart from the aircraft itself, but provides the pilot with loads of flexibility in operations. The comfort in the sky of a multi-engine aircraft is unrivaled by any single.
The rating is flown in a Piper Seneca II PA-34 200T Turbocharged Aircraft. which is widely used in the aviation industry for Charter and Cargo comapnies.
Cost is based on the average minimum in a PA34 of $375.00 per hour (includes Instructor)
10 Hours is the average student flight training time needed.
-Rental of aircraft for flight test
-Flight test and licensing processing fees
-Prices do not include applicable sales tax
- Congratulation to Mohammed Adil October 25, 2016
- Congratulation to Amer Younis! September 27, 2015
- Congrats to Tim Burgess for passing his Private Pilot License Flight Test! September 03, 2015
- Students Accomplishing and receiving their Private Pilot Licenses August 24, 2015
- Follow us on Instragram, Twitter and Facebook for the latest news and information. August 24, 2015
- We are so proud of our graduates August 24, 2015 read all