- Flight Training
- Instructor Rating
You have done the requisite training to the “Commercial Pilot Level” and now want to spread the joy of flying to others by the addition of a Flight Instructor Rating to your license. Effective November 5th, 2018, this course in no longer offered in Ontario.
Becoming a ‘Professional Flight Instructor’ will provide an opportunity for rewards beyond just employment. Many pilots will attest that the wealth of knowledge and skills acquired as a Flight Instructor will be a great asset to any aviation career. Airlines often hire pilots with flight instructor experience with the aim of advancing them into company training positions.
Any way you look at it, getting an instructor rating will increase your level of knowledge and allow you to introduce qualified, safe, and competent pilots to the ranks.
Flight Instructor All Ratings
|Ground School & Briefings||25 Hours|
|Flight Dual Hours||30 Hours|
|Private Career College Admin Fees||$500|
|International Student Fees||$500|
- All Prices are excluding Taxes
- Additional fee of $200 per hour for remedial training if required
- No show fee of $100 will be charged in case of no show for any booking scheduled during Training.
- Cancellations will be accepted no less than 12 hours prior to any booking.
- Not applicable if the student presents a doctor’s note.
- These costs are approximate and may increase up to 50% due to weather, aircraft maintenance,and individual student abilities
- Class of 2018 Blasts ahead of Schedule December 20, 2017
- Jason Stark, ATPL - FCI's newest Instructor December 16, 2017
- Highest CPL Checkride Score in Canada! December 16, 2017
- Yashaj Rathod’s Solo December 08, 2017
- Congratulation to Mohammed Adil October 26, 2016
- Congratulation to Amer Younis! September 27, 2015 read all